This page is currently down for “repairs”. If you would like to volunteer with the St. Croix Animal Welfare Center we would love to have your help.
- Fosters are always needed. Whether a short-term flight foster for a couple days while we arrange a transport, or a longer term health foster to allow a pet a chance to get healthy and become adoptable – Fosters are critical to our life-saving goals.
- Animal Care-givers. From taking a pet on a walk, to helping clean cages and provide enrichment activities, to cuddling kittens and playing with puppies, our Animal Care Volunteers help get our adoptable pets ready for homes and well socialized!
- Administration Help. We always have office chores that are in need of extra hands, from answering phones and taking messages, to filing, to computer help. If you’ve got skills… we’d love your help.
- Medical Team Support. We often need extra hands in our surgery recovery area. Nursing skills or animal care skills appreciated.
- Flea Market, Events, Computer Skills and so much more.
Please reach out to us at 340-778-1650 if you’d like to help. Volunteer forms are available at the 5 corners lobby desk and we do volunteer orientation twice a month. Come help us help the animals in need in our communtity! Thank You!