Support the SCAWC and save lives. There are several different ways to give and contribute to the animals.
Are you an animal lover but not ready to adopt, or you can’t adopt because of your living situation? Have you adopted your pet but want to do more to help other animals? Do you feel you can make a difference? If the answer is “YES” to any of these questions, then there are ways you can get involved with the shelter.
Become a Member:
One of the easiest ways to show your support is to become a member. Check out our Membership page for details on the different levels of memberships for businesses and individuals. Join us! Become a Member!
We always need money to fund our efforts. We invite you to think about making a generous donation or become a monthly donor. Signing up for a recurring gift is a great way to help the SCAWC by providing steady, reliable funding for the animals and programs through a monthly, quarterly, or annual gift to the shelter.
If you would like to hold a fundraising event or would like to create an ongoing fundraising opportunity, we would be happy to assist.
Animal Shelter General Wish List
- Home Depot gift cards
- Paper towels
- Garbage bags, large heavy duty (39 gallon or larger)
- Hand sanitizer
- Exam gloves, small and powder-free
- Frontline for dogs and cats/Revolution and Capstar
- Dawn dish detergent
- Laundry detergent
Wish List for Dogs
- Unopened Pedigree dog/puppy food (canned and dry)
- 6 ft. nylon leashes and or 4 ft with double handle
- Martingale collars
- Hard rubber toys such as kongs
- NylaBones (new)
- Grooming items; (brushes and scissors)
- Dog Treats
Wish List for Cats
- Tidy Cat Non-Clumping Cat Litter (unopened)
- Whiskas cat food (canned and dry) (unopened)
- Litter boxes (new only)
- Cat grass/nip
- Fleece donut cat beds
- Grooming items; (brushes and combs)
- Plastic or rubber toys (nothing furry)